Campus Libraries, Online Databases and Podcasts
How to Get To A Database Off Campus
You must go through the MyNCTC portal at MyNCTC.
- Login to MyNCTC with your NetID (SmithJ123456) and Student ID (1234567).
- On the left-hand side of the screen is a link for "Library Services." Click this link.
- On the left-hand side of the screen is a link for "Library Databases." Click this link.
- On the Library Databases screen, the username and the password for the databases is listed on the right-hand side of the screen. Make note of the username and password.
- Click on the link for the database you need.
- Enter the username and password you saw on the Library Databases screen.
- Conduct your research